Dear Shane,

It is 30 residues of 1000. The map density for the outliers is OK and strong. The issue is that 3% ratio of rotamer outlier is relatively high and refused to be rotamer auto fitted by Coot.

Smith

ÔÚ 2015-07-14 00:00:39£¬"Shane Caldwell" <[log in to unmask]> дµÀ£º
Hi Smith,

What does the density look like for the rotamers that are flagged for bad geometry? It could be possible that they are refining to low-probability conformations that are nevertheless justified by the data.

Also, how many residues does that 3% reflect? Is it 4 residues of 120 or 30 residues of 1000?

Shane Caldwell
McGill University