Another criterion for cutoff, also requiring the structure to be solved,
is the agreement between data and structure, e.g. Rfree or CCfree.
I think it is very unlikely that you could get Rfree =.2493 in a shell
which contains only noise. So I would suggest doing paired refinement
to 2.2 and 2.1 A (if the data is available).