Jens,

That is what I was afraid of, I have tried to make my own with limited
success, refmac was having trouble reading the cif that I created, I would
appreciate it very much if you could send me the cif files that you have
used in the past. Yes it would be helpful it you could just use one file
for both forms since these iron sulfur clusters are not constrained as much
as the dictionary files suggest.

Ethan,

I have tried using both dictionary files since I am trying to see if the
P-cluster is oxidized or reduced, and both work seem to give the reduced
form or even tighten up the reduced form more than it should.

Would another program besides refmac be more appropriate? CNS?

Thanks,

Brian