Appu,

There is an article in one of the PHENIX Newsletters that you might
find useful (I found it useful). Check out page 30 here:
http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2010_07.pdf where several
examples of alternate refinement strategies are given (for models
derived from data cut at resolution similar to the data with which you
are working), and the resulting R stats given for comparison.

Regards,
Emily.