Dear CCP4bb friends,

This is an off-topic message, but it may be useful to some of you so please
forgive me for departure from strict CCP4-related business.

As of today I have stopped working for Monsanto, and started a new job as a
Chief Science Officer of a tiny (but nimble!) contract research
organization called HarkerBIO. In the spirit of the board etiquette I won't
post a link, but you can easily find us if you care to look :)

In the coming months, we plan to be hiring (~4 positions total, in the
Buffaly NY area) and we will be looking for folks with structural biology,
molecular biology, and protein expression background, as well as a person
with structure-based sales experience. So please stay tuned for actual job
request postings, and feel free to contact me directly!

Also, not unexpectedly - we are looking to collaborate and partner with
anyone in the structural biology line of work - industrial or academic. If
interested, please contact me directly.

Best regards,

Artem

- Cosmic Cats approve of this message