Hi All..!!!

Thanks for your excellent suggestions and comments. As suggested, I
reprocessed the data (did not just expanded it...) in P1 space group
(although the completeness was very bad, since we only collected 180 degree
images) and ran MR in P1 with my latest model, after getting the single
solution in phaser MR I did first cycle of rigid body and restrained
refinement in Refmac5 and then fed that model with P1 mtz file to zanuda.
Zanuda suggested P21212 to be the best space group (which phaser initially
also suggested). However, the output model has a different origin compared
to my initial P21212 phaser generated model. With this zanuda given model
and the original P21212 mtz file, I ran rigid body refinement followed by
restrained refinements (in the second cycle of restrained refinement, kept
TLS, jelly body, local NCS refinement ON). Now the R/Rfree is slightly
better compared to my initial phaser generated model (32/35 compared to
33/36). The model is not complete yet, I need to do further model building
and refinements...will see how far the R/Rfree reduces...At least, now it
is almost certain that I am dealing with the correct space group. I thank
you all for your great help..!!!

Best regards,
Sudipta.