The Fortnightly Review now has a contribution from Emily Critchley
consisting of a set of translations of Shakespeare's sonnets and five
poems, all in the more open and direct way without loss of grip, that
she is writing now. In fact I think the five poems were the launch of
this episode after a period of cramp.

http://fortnightlyreview.co.uk/2015/07/translations-poems/

also recently included are a piece about Octavio Paz by Richard
Berengarten, and a riposte from one of the translators to my review of
André du Bouchet.

Soon will appear two poets whose work arrived here out of the blue and
which I thought should be known: Colin Honnor and Ruby Turok-Squire
(her first publication)

Meanwhile I am preparing the mother of all reviews, called "Angry
Poets and Calm Poets".

pr