From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Turner
Sent: 16 July 2015 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Delegated marking

hi
In testing delegated marking we noticed that once the reconciling of grades has occurred both sets of feedback are shown to the student and that feedback then becomes un-editable by any of the tutors.

1. Have i missed something?
2. Has blackboard missed something?
3. has this caused an issue for anyone using delegated marking?

many thanks
jim turner LJMU