Dear Simine,

The BFI currently has a subscription for two concurrent users (we started with six) at a cost of £137 each.  Any saving we are able to negotiate would be welcomed!  Although we can get by with the two it would actually be useful to be able to increase the number of users again as we work on different sites and co-ordinating access is not always straightforward.

The BFI is an institutional ARLIS member.

Best regards,

Anastasia

Anastasia Kerameos

Librarian (Serials & e-Resources)

BFI Reuben Library

British Film Institute

BFI Southbank, Belvedere Road, South Bank, Waterloo, London SE1 8XT, United Kingdom

t +44 (0)20 7815 1447

e [log in to unmask]

w bfi.org.uk