Dear all,

I am pleased to tell you that videos of the talks at this year’s UK PlantSci conference are now available to watch on the Journal of Experimental Botany website. Many thanks to J. Ex. Bot. for sponsoring the video production.

Please feel free to circulate the following link to colleagues:

http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/other/bsajxb/JXB/videos2015.htm?utm_content=buffer9f726&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Best wishes,

Mimi

Dr Mimi Tanimoto MSB
UK Plant Sciences Federation Executive Officer

020 7685 2567

07739 754485

www.societyofbiology.org

www.plantsci.org.uk

Society of Biology | Charles Darwin House | 12 Roger Street | London | WC1N 2JU

The UK Plant Sciences Federation is a special interest group of the Society of Biology operating with financial support from the Society for Experimental Biology and the Gatsby Charitable Foundation.

Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+

Subscribe to our Plant Science blog and ash dieback news updates