Dear Allstat,

I am currently recruiting for a Process Informatics Analyst to join our data analysis team based at our Respiratory Manufacturing and New Product Introduction site in Ware in Hertfordshire.

The role will focus on the analysis of manufacturing process data to identify trends and analyse behaviours of process technology in relation to the production of pharmaceutical products.

We are ideally looking for someone with the following qualities,

-SAS Proficiency

-Excellent communication skills

-An inquisitive nature

-The ability to apply statistical theories to real world situations and formulate practical solutions.

Recent graduates and those more experienced feel free to apply as this role requires a particular mentality in addition to Data Analysis/Statistics knowledge.

To apply simply click on the link below,

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_gsk/external1931/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=266349&localeCode=en-us

Kind Regards

Tej

Tej Grewal

Recruitment Account Manager

Global Recruitment

Global HR Operations

GSK

Priory Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 0DJ, United Kingdom

Email   [log in to unmask]

gsk.com  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Facebook  |  Flickr

SIGNOFF allstat