LMC is a group of independent economic and business consultants, headquartered in Oxford. Founded in 1980, LMC has offices in the US, China, Singapore, Thailand with collaborations in other countries, creating the global reach needed to analyse markets for our wide range of prestigious clients.

We operate in two main market sectors – agriculture and automotive.

LMC INTERNATIONAL is the leading independent economic and business consultancy for the agribusiness sector around the world. From crops and agricultural commodities to agro-industrial products and downstream end-uses, we provide global business intelligence and market analysis on issues of production and demand, prices, including forecasts, trade and policy.

LMC AUTOMOTIVE is the leading provider of automotive production, sales and powertrain forecasts and automotive industry market intelligence. Our market analysis and forecasts, carried out from offices across the globe, are supported by experienced professionals with broad, long and varied experience in the automotive sector. Our forecasting and analysis products are supplemented by an unmatched level of customer support from our global team.

WHAT DO WE WANT?

As a group, looking to help our clients stay at the forefront of their respective marketplaces, we are always looking for the best talent in our field, from data analysts and researchers through to senior economists and above, to work in our varied sector-focused teams. This demands people with intelligent, enquiring and analytical minds, with the ability to apply micro-economic and statistical analysis in real-world situations.

WHAT DO WE OFFER?

We are offering you the chance to “make your mark”, by getting involved, using your skills and enthusiasm to help our clients improve their understanding of their chosen markets – whether governmental or private, and in whichever country/region they operate. This can offer exposure to key players in our prestigious client organisations, working on projects supporting their strategic objectives; may involve international travel, but will always involve commitment and dedication to meeting the client’s needs, and working in small, friendly and close-knit teams.

We offer an opportunity to work among these “dreaming spires” in the most famous, exciting and internationally-renowned university-city in the world, with a competitive salary, generous pension scheme and leave package.

Whatever you do – don’t do nothing!

Application details http://bit.ly/1fJZBOc

SIGNOFF allstat