Dear all,

We have a 3-year full-time interdisciplinary post-doc position at the
University of Sheffield available, for an applied statistician to work
on Bayesian inference for individual-based, physiologically structured
population models. This project is co-supervised by Dr Dylan Childs,
Prof Mark Rees and myself. See

http://bit.ly/abc-deb

for details (link goes to University of Sheffield job site); feel free
to contact me (or the other investigators) for informal discussion.
Please note that the closing date is 30th July.

Paul Blackwell.
--
Professor P. G. Blackwell
School of Mathematics & Statistics, University of Sheffield

SIGNOFF allstat