At 15:41 20/07/2015 +0000, Macfarlane, Alison wrote:
>This is not the only paper on this subject:
>Goddard AF, Lees P. Higher seniority staffing levels at weekend and
>reduced mortality. BMJ 2012; 344:a67.
>National Patient Safety Agency.  Hospital at Night. Patient Safety Risk
>Assessment Guide. London: NHS Modernisation Agency, 2005.

That's certainly true,  In addition to the two sources you mention, the
first 7 references in the paper I linked to are on the same subject.  I
assumed that people would 'follow their noses' from that reference list
without my drwaing attention to it!

Kind Regards,

John

Dr John Whittington,       Voice:    +44 (0) 1296 730225
Mediscience Services       Fax:      +44 (0) 1296 738893
Twyford Manor, Twyford,    E-mail:   [log in to unmask]
Buckingham  MK18 4EL, UK

SIGNOFF allstat