Dear colleagues

*Apologies for any cross posting*

We are currently recruiting to a fully funded SEAHA (Centre for Doctoral Training in Science and Engineering in Arts Heritage and Archaeology) studentship and we are leaving it open until filled.

Please see below, the link to the opportunities section of the SEAHA website:

http://www.seaha-cdt.ac.uk/opportunities/

Here is the link to the specific studentship:

http://www.seaha-cdt.ac.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/P20_Mass-digitization-and-metadata-enrichment-of-3D-cultural-heritage-artefacts-FINAL.pdf

Please pass on to any and all who you think might be interested in applying.

Thank you for your help.

Corinna

Corinna Hattersley-Mitchell

PA to Prof David Arnold & Administrative Assistant to Cultural Informatics Research Group

Tel: +44 (0)1273 878306

Cultural Informatics website

Follow us  Twitter_bird_icon @CultInformatics

Please note that I am only in the office Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but do have access to emails on the other days.

For any urgent queries outside these days please contact John Clinton ([log in to unmask])

Cultural Informatics Research Group

University of Brighton

6 Dorset Place, Room 501
Brighton BN2 1ST