Hello Kez,

You might be interested in the Open University transgender policy/guidance related to:

- students      http://www.open.ac.uk/students/charter/sites/www.open.ac.uk.students.charter/files/files/ecms/web-content/transgender-students-policy-and-guidance.pdf

- staff     http://www.open.ac.uk/foi/main/policies-and-procedures/human-resources?path=t/Transgender#documents

In addition, we have published on our intranet additional guidance for staff who are supporting transgender students.  I’m unable to provide a link tour intranet but if you are interested in this content please contact a member of the Equality, Diversity and Information Rights Team by emailing [log in to unmask]

Kind regards

Penny

P Burgoine-Brads
Manager Equality and Diversity
Tel:  01908 655920
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Address:  Equality, Diversity and Information Rights Team, University Secretary's Office, Room 217, Level 5, Charles Pinfold Building, The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA