From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Peat
Sent: 22 July 2015 18:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: open POCT management systems

We have Cobas IT which as we have Roche equipment we have no issues. We are due to go out to tender shortly and one of the elements will be an IT solution that can support 3rd party connectivity. For me, the one instrument that will require full functionality is the blood gas analyser. We are currently scoping the options.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.