We have Cobas IT which as we have Roche equipment we have no issues. We are due to go out to tender shortly and one of the elements will be an IT solution that can support 3rd party connectivity. For me, the one instrument that will require full functionality is the blood gas analyser. We are currently scoping the options.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Weir, Matthew
Sent: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 17:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Reply To: ACB Point-of-Care Testing
Subject: open POCT management systems

Hi All

I’m new to the POCT management role and was wondering whether any of you are currently using ‘open’ software systems that let you manage numerous POCT devices from different manufacturers?

I’ve briefly looked into AQURE and wondered if anyone has specific experience using this?

Happy to hear all your thoughts!

Kind Regards
Matt

Thank you for your co-operation.