We are pleased to announce our upcoming conference on cultural life in the British and American zones of occupied Germany (1945-1949), to be hosted by King’s College London at the Strand Campus on 2nd and 3rd July 2015. Topics range from literature, film, music, and fine art to the role of cultural organisations and congresses during the occupation era.

We welcome auditors from a wide variety of disciplines for two days of fruitful discussion and debates. To register for the conference, please email [log in to unmask]. Registration is free of charge.

Further information, including a full conference programme, can be found at www.beyondenemylines.co.uk.

Dr Emily Oliver
Postdoctoral Research Associate
English Department