Call for Contributors

Free

The Excursionist - 8 & 9 October 2015

b-side is looking for up to 5 protagonists to make 15 min provocations, performance or presentations for our 2015 symposium on the theme

‘How can tourism work for art and art work for tourism?’

Are you an artist, academic or working in the tourism, environment or heritage sector and want to share your personal manifestos, experience, ideas, failures and successes around the symposium brief? We are looking for low tech, concise and engaging content that will feed into the symposium conversations for this 2 day event on the Isle of Portland.

Interested?
http://b-side.org.uk/opportunities/call-for-contributors