Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about a series of early morning writing classes I'm running in London. I'll be incorporating morning walking - and all kinds of writing about walking - into many of the sessions.

Thanks
Gemma

Write & Shine - early morning writing classes
Start your day with a burst of creativity. Write & Shine is a new morning writing workshop that fits around your busy lifestyle and meditates on the inspirational power of the morning. Writer Gemma Seltzer will guide you through morning-themed exercises to create new pieces of poetry, fiction or life writing. You'll explore the habits of early rising authors and analyse published writing produced in the first light of the day. You'll also learn about writing techniques and receive constructive feedback on your pieces. There'll usually be quiet writing time and plenty of coffee provided, too. Some weeks, we might even use a typewriter to pound out stories and poems, other times we'll crayon, collage or colour our work. We might lift our mood with music, walking and light. We might find ways to explore the sight, sounds, and texture of the mornings, too.

This class is open to everyone; whether you're new to writing or have some experience.

First sessions are at JW3, Finchley Road, London.
7.30-9am on 9 June, 7 July and 11 August 2015.
£18 per session / £45 all three.

http://write-and-shine.com/