Dear walking experts,

I think it’s time now to show you a tool, which the IT-Engineer Wido Wirsam
and I developed for the exhibition „platzlegen“ which took place in Freiburg, Germany in April/ May.

I „recorded“ all kind of movements during my residency in Fremantle, WA: mostly walks, but as well some bike rides or the swimming laps of a friend.
The website where the collected GPS-Data is displayed as simple white line is programmed for a screen of 1280x768.
And in this scale, you can easily navigate through the lines by using the linked frame on the left (younger lines) and the right (older lines).
You can zoom in and out as you are used to from Google Maps.

I created the „Recorded Australian Movements, 2015“ on the Australian surface and send them online to be projected to a wall in Germany right away.

Feel welcome to have a look on the following link: http://ausimov.azurewebsites.net/Home/Movement

Any feedback is welcome.

Regards, Katrin Herzner