Hello Everyone

The time is drawing near to the next Annual GSFL Roundtable. As in years past, for the 2015GSFL, we will be giving an achievement award for a forensic linguist who has made outstanding contributions to the theory, research, and/or education of Forensic Linguistics/Phonetics. Past winners include Professors Malcolm Coulthard, Sue Blackwell, and Peter Tiersma.

If you would like to make a nomination for this important award, please use this form to send in your nomination: https://gsfl.typeform.com/to/vqEN8X

Self-nomination is possible.  However, each person can only nominate up to two different people per year. Past winners can be re-nominated but will only be considered if there is sufficient reason (i.e. a new, significant contribution which has been made to the field). Nominations from and for persons outside of Anglo-America are warmly welcomed. Nominations may be made in either German or English.

The deadline for nominations is the 1st of August 2015. The winners of the award will be announced at the 2015GSFL in Mainz, Germany and on the GSFL website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me ([log in to unmask]).

Best Wishes,
Dr. I. M. Nick/Iman
GSFL President and Co-founder