Dear Rowdy,

On behalf of Dianova Network, I’m pleased to share with you that we are preparing a diversity of activities in the 11 countries where we operate (Europe, North America and South America) to celebrate the 26th June:

·         Media Release of launch of new Corporate Positioning on Drugs and Drug Policies as an additional contribution to UNGASS 2016

·         Social Media releases regarding this launch as well as UNODC 2015 campaign

·         Public Affairs initiative (among Government officials, Parliament deputies, Political Parties, Social – Health – Educational – Justice – Economy agents, European – International – National Drug agencies and bodies, etc.)

We will share also with the EFTC next 26th June this new document positioning, hoping you’ll find it relevant and useful and shared among EFTC members.

Best wishes

Rui Martins

____________________________________

Descrição: ruiLogo Dianova EN

Rui Martins

Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Director | Regional Coordinator for Portugal

Dianova Portugal | European Association of Communication Directors

Tel.: +351 261 312 300 | Fax.: +351 261 312 322 | TM.: +351 919 923 752

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Websites: http://www.dianova.pt | www.formacao.dianova.pt | www.apoiopsicossocial.dianova.pt/en/

Follow us: cid:image023.jpg@01CDFEDD.E7D33AE0 https://www.facebook.com/dianovaportugal | cid:image024.jpg@01CDFEDD.E7D33AE0 https://twitter.com/dianovaportugal | cid:image030.jpg@01CDFEDD.E7D33AE0http://www.linkedin.com/company/dianova-portugal

Coordinates Google Maps Lat 39º 6’36.23”N | Long 9º 12’24.80”W

cid:image003.jpg@01CECE4F.81ADC3B0cid:image004.jpg@01CECE4F.81ADC3B0cid:image005.jpg@01CECE4F.81ADC3B0

Social organization with Sustainable purpose member of Dianova International network with Special Consultative Status at the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC/UN) specialized on the Youth, Education, Drug Addictions, Community Development, Psychossocial Support and Training areas, in Operational Relationships with UNESCO, member of the Vienna NGO Committee on Drugs (VGNOC), the Portuguese Institute of Corporate Governance (IPCG), the National Network on Corporate Social Responsibility  RSO PT, among other national and international memberships and protocols. National Coordinator of the “European Action on Drugs – Top Ten Stories” and “Access City Award” campaigns at the European Commission – DG Justice and “Migrants in Europe” multimedia context at the European Commission – DG Home Affairs. Training certified organization DGERT (Ministry of Labour) and CCPFC (Ministry of Education), EFR Social Economy (Equality and Work-Life Balance) and specifically its TC with ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management).

Print this message only if strictly necessary. Be ecologically responsible... Inspire the change!