Hi Daniela,

as discussed during the meeting enabling the accounting should help discriminate the sites that are not running multicore from those that are miconfigured. I thought for ARC-CEs publishing the number of cores was automatic and don't know enough about it to help you. Can anyone with a production ARC-CE comment?

cheers
alessandra