Happy Friday!

On 22 June we scheduled an entire site outage starting today 8am (power
will be cut to the building 8hrs on Sat, powering everything off today).

I got the email notice 22 June that the downtime was announced (did not
save it), but have not got any auto-email today that the downtime has
started.

Have checked gmail's (grrr!) auto-filing of it into spam folder (grrr!) -
but no it's not there.

How does one look into why the GOC-DB (or whatever it is) that should send
the notify START/END email about scheduled site downtimes, is not working?

Grateful!

PS have got several email notifies about CERN outages, so it was working
recently...