I have this RAL - FNAL ticket which seems to be going nowhere (though
without access to the internal ticketing systems it's hard to say):
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=114275

It's rather frustrating though as there is no indication anyone actually
monitors this for re-occurrence and by the looks of it both parties seems
convinced it's the other one or as Cicero might have said "Trade situlam"
-- on that note I am off to my Latin lesson.

@Matt: As far as I can tell you gridpp storage works just fine.

Vale,

Daniela

--