Hello,

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 at 16:38 Catalin Condurache <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> There is no such repository (yet).
>
> If we decide to go for it, then /cvmfs/gridpp.gridpp.ac.uk would be the
> thing!

This would conform to the regional VO naming scheme...

> Or maybe something else...

The other suggestion would be

/cvmfs/gridpp.egi.eu

This would have the added bonus of being instantly accessible by the latest
CernVM image (i.e. no additionally CVMFS config required as for the other *.
gridpp.ac.uk repositories).

I honestly couldn't say which is less confusing/clumsy as a name though :-)

Cheers, Tom