Time and sample is the same thing in this case. If you specify the sampling rate and time onset correctly, it'll be fine.

Best,

Vladimir

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Vafaei Vafaei <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Vladimir
Thank you very much for your reply. It’s very useful.
I have done this step:
1.     Choose prepare of convert menu
2.     Chose import from work space of file menu ( my data is one matrix with 129*275 that 129 are channels number and 275 are sample of per channel )
3.     All of my channels  are ‘EEG’
4.     Sample rate is 256 Hz
But, when I Import my data, the GUI wants the second dimension of data is time while its sample in my data,   What should I do?   And that it is important to transform the time domain or not?
Thank you
Best regard
vafa89

From: Vladimir Litvak <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 22 June 2015, 15:47:50
Subject: Re: [SPM] The question of load data in DCM

Dear vafa89,

I suggest that you look at 'Converting arbitrary data' section in the manual. In SPM12 there is an easy option to do it via the 'Prepare' GUI tool. DCM and 3D GUI expect data in SPM format so you need to make sure your data are prepared correctly (including channel labels and types) before you go there.

Best,

Vladimir