Dear Sabrina,

I think what you are doing is correct. If you run the batch the results should be saved and you should be able to view them with the GUI. Make sure you specify the 'inversion index' in a consistent way. It might be the case that your batch inversion is saved under a different index from the one you see in GUI so try looking for it with 'next' and 'previous' buttons.

Best,

Vladimir