Dear Rashmi,

If you need any help with the MRI template of Schwarz et al 2006 just let me know. I got quite familiar with it when working in our SAMIT toolbox, and I have all the original files, plus some modifications that we did for our lab.

@Helmut: Thanks for the list of templates, I was not aware of some of them. More images to play with in the next days.

Best regards,

David Vállez