Dear Rashmi,

If you need any help with the MRI template of Schwarz et al 2006 just let
me know. I got quite familiar with it when working in our SAMIT toolbox,
and I have all the original files, plus some modifications that we did for
our lab.

@Helmut: Thanks for the list of templates, I was not aware of some of them.
More images to play with in the next days.

Best regards,

David Vállez