Dear Rita

You, and others, should be aware that when the microtime onset is changed to the middle slice (which has become the default in SPM12), it is important to adjust your onset vector correspondingly i.e. subtract TR/2 from the onset vector you used when the reference time bin was 1.

Best
Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Associate Professor, PhD
Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 10G, 5th floor, room 31
Noerrebrogade 44