Dear SPM boffins,

I'm a master's student using SPM for the first time, attempting to do EEG source localisation, but despite reading all relevant sections of the SPM12 manual and virtually every lecture or presentation I've been able to find on the internet, I'm still unsure if my approach is correct. Could you please briefly validate it?

I've been really trying to conquer this by myself but admittedly, I'm making no progress any more. I'll be thankful for anything helpful including educational references that are aimed at beginners.