Dear all,
I am doing second level analysis. I saw SPM manual, they brought subjects contrast and basis functions contrast to the second level analysis (shown in figure below 30.4). My contrast is for two conditions with basis function (temporal and dispersion derivative). I have only one contrast here which is finding difference between two conditions.
I have two questions. My design matrix and manual page are below.Firstly this contrast is right if I am comparing two conditions c= [1 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0]. In manual, they are taking 3 contrast image per subject.
Secondly, "does we find contrast for temporal and dispersion derivative"? If yes then how and why? What is the purpose of doing that? In my case I have only one contrast which is for the difference of two conditions. I don't have other contrasts as given in the manual as follows.

 Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Regards
RAHEEL ZAFAR