If I change the default to 0 0 0, will the output file name still have an “s” prefix?

Ben

From: John Ashburner [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 2:26 PM
To: Xu, Ben (NIH/NINDS) [E]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] DARTEL normalized images

On the user interface for normalising to MNI space, there's a box that asks how much smoothing you want.  By default, it says 8 8 8.

Best regard,

-John

On 1 June 2015 at 17:54, Xu, Ben (NIH/NINDS) [E] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I’m using Dartel in spm12 to normalize structure and EPI images. The output gave me only the normalized and smoothed (sw) images, but no normalized only (w) images which I also need. How should I change the default so that it will save the w images, also?

Thanks much for your help.

Ben