Dear Emily,

I think there is no way around examining your data by eye and seeing what
really happens there for those problematic files. Are there really
eyeblinks? What is their typical amplitude? Are they detected by eyeblink
detection function? Does the eyeblink average really look like an eyeblink?
etc. You might want to play with the threshold in the eyeblink function to
make sure that the average really looks like an eyeblink even if less
eyeblinks are detected. For topography based correction it's not critical
to detect all of them.

Best,

Vladimir