Apologies for any cross-posting

Please circulate to any colleagues who might be interested.

Best wishes

Peter Hartley

ELESIG comes to Scotland

ELESIG is a community of researchers and practitioners from higher and further education who are involved in investigations of learners' experiences and uses of technology in learning. ELESIG members work together to share knowledge and practice and develop a shared repertoire of resources which will be of benefit to the community and the sector.

We are launching a Scottish group at our first free event on July 6 at the University of Glasgow  see the programme attached to this email.

You can find out more about ELESIG and get involved at:

http://elesig.ning.com

You can register for the event at:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/elesig-scotland-inaugural-event-tickets-16514533414

This event is free and refreshments will be provided.

If you cannot attend but would like to keep in touch with future events please email one of use and we’ll make sure you are on the mailing list:

Peter Hartley – [log in to unmask]

Vicki Dale – [log in to unmask]