Before I trawl the internet, do any of you have effective 360 degree feedback materials you would be willing to share?  I have a colleague who wishes to use this approach as part of her development - it is not part of our appraisal system.

Many thanks

Pam

Pam Morgan MSc PgDPM Cert Ed MCIPD
Development Manager, Mentoring
Institute for Learning Innovation and Development (ILIaD)
Internal: 25087 | External: 02380 595087 |
| B16 Rm 1047 | University of Southampton | SO17 1BJ

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.