Van: Elias Van Dingenen <[log in to unmask]>
Onderwerp: 2015 Private Television Conference | Thanks & Evaluation
Datum: 5 juni 2015 14:17:51 CEST
Aan: Tim Raats <[log in to unmask]>

Dear

The Private Television Conference Organisation Committee & the iMinds MediaWeek would like to thank you for participating in this year’s conference.
We hope you found the conference and the discussions to be very interesting.
The aim of the conference was to bring together academics, industry representatives and policy makers to have meaningful and comprehensive discussions.
We have the feeling we succeeded at this.

Your feedback is very valuable to us, so we kindly invite you to fill out a short evaluation form.
The presentations from the conference will come online sometime next week.
Be sure to keep an eye on our website via www.privatetelevision.eu.

We look forward to welcoming you at the next conference.

Kind regards
The Organizing Committee

Elias Van Dingenen
Communication & Events Officer
iMinds - Digital Society
SMIT, Studies on Media, Information & Telecommunication
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Offices: Pleinlaan 9, 2nd floor.
B - 1050 Brussels
Belgium