Eva

It looks like registration is straightforward, although places are limited.
The big issue for you to consider is time: if the webinar is held at 8 pm
(UK time) on the 16th that would be 5.00 am on the 17th, Australian eastern
time (if I have calculated correctly). You'd have to be fairly keen!

David

David Turner
Independent Evaluation Practitioner
(027) 212 6907