Dear all

I received a query recently about whether the PYGYRG email discussion
list was a suitable place for a query about participatory methods. So I
wanted to reiterate to everybody that this list welcomes questions,
discussion, sharing of relevant news or resources.

Although none of us wish to be swamped by too much email, I would hope
that we would all welcome requests for help in an open and constructive
manner. So please feel free to use the list!

Thanks
Jenny
--
-------------------------------
Jenny Pickerill

Professor of Environmental Geography

Department of Geography
University of Sheffield
Winter street
Sheffield
S10 2TN
UK

email: [log in to unmask]
office phone: 0114 222 7960

staff website: www.sheffield.ac.uk/geography/staff/jenny_pickerill
web: www.jennypickerill.info

blog: http://naturalbuild.wordpress.com/
twitter: @JennyPickerill

Editor | Antipode: A Radical Journal of Geography
http://antipodefoundation.org/
http://www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/anti

Chair | Participatory Geographies Research Group http://www.pygyrg.co.uk

New article: Pickerill, J (2014) Bodies, building and bricks: Women
architects and builders in eight eco-communities in Argentina, Britain,
Spain, Thailand and USA. Gender, Place and Culture, available at:
http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/UPix9KpJRxPWjkWvvntE/full