We would like to invite you to the Participatory Geographies Research
Group AGM on Thursday 3rd September 2015 at 14.40 to 16.20 at University
of Exeter. The exact room location will be announced later.

All are welcome, you do not need a conference pass (The RGS/IBG
Conference runs Wed 2nd to Friday 4th Sept Exeter) to attend this
meeting, and you do not need to tell us you are coming, you can simply
turn up.

However, if you have any particular agenda items you would like us to
discuss please let me know ([log in to unmask]) by 14th August.

Thanks
PYGYRG Committee
--
-------------------------------
Jenny Pickerill

Professor of Environmental Geography

Department of Geography
University of Sheffield
Winter street
Sheffield
S10 2TN
UK

email: [log in to unmask]
office phone: 0114 222 7960

staff website: www.sheffield.ac.uk/geography/staff/jenny_pickerill
web: www.jennypickerill.info

blog: http://naturalbuild.wordpress.com/
twitter: @JennyPickerill

Editor | Antipode: A Radical Journal of Geography
http://antipodefoundation.org/
http://www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/anti

Chair | Participatory Geographies Research Group http://www.pygyrg.co.uk

New article: Pickerill, J (2014) Bodies, building and bricks: Women
architects and builders in eight eco-communities in Argentina, Britain,
Spain, Thailand and USA. Gender, Place and Culture, available at:
http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/UPix9KpJRxPWjkWvvntE/full