A series of one-day quantitative methods training courses, to be held in September and November 2015 at Birkbeck College, London

Birkbeck College, London:

Monday 14th September 2015 - Testing for Mediation and Moderation using SPSS

Wednesday 4th November 2015 - The SPSS syntax language and Data Management skills

Thursday 5th November 2015 – SPSS advanced syntax and macros

Friday 6th November 2015 - Multilevel Modelling using SPSS

Full details of the content, timings etc. for each course, as well as other courses we offer,  testimonials from past attendees, venue location directions and booking forms are now available at http://www.offbeat.group.shef.ac.uk/FIO/trainingcourses.htm

Course fees are £225 per course, with a student rate of £175.
A further reduction of £50 on the total fee is available to anyone booking on to two or more courses.

For all courses, course delegates will need to bring their own laptops with SPSS installed (for the syntax, macros and multilevel course any version from v15 onwards is OK; for the mediation/moderation course any version from v18 onwards is OK)

If London is too far to travel and there are a number of people from your organisation looking for such training, note that these courses are also available on an inhouse basis in the UK, Europe and Worldwide (we have ‘done’ Australia before so nowhere is too far!). See http://www.figureitout.org.uk for details of our inhouse and bespoke training.