Dear Martin

I found a new book by Sir Christopher Freyling and bought it on Kindle

On Craftsmanship: Towards a new Bauhaus
Sir Christopher Freyling
Oberon Books Ltd, (London) 2011
Kindle Edition 2012

In the last chapter of this book he explains briefly the convergence of Head, Hand and Heart as a manifesto for the convergence of Art, Crafts and Design in the age of creative industries of the emerging future. His paper that you referred to would indeed be very interesting and I am sure it is a deeper development of the themes that he has explored in this book. I hope we can find this reference somewhere.

This is still on topic "Fresh approach + Professional vs Research Experience" so I have not changed the header for this post!

With warm regards

M P Ranjan
from my iPad at home on the NID Campus
07 June 2015 at 6.55 pm IST

Prof M P Ranjan
Independent Academic, Ahmedabad
Adjunct Professor (Design) Ahmedabad University
Author of blog : http://www.designforindia.com
Archive of papers : https://ahduni.academia.edu/RanjanMP
Sent from my iPad