Dear João,
The problem with this kind of computer generated images is that their
"authors" or "generators" don't have the faintest clue about what art must
be when it is done today. All contemporary art must be Contemporary,
otherwise it will fall out from any definition of Art. There is a
complicated system to validate Art that goes far above "stunnement". In
that system you have Art Historians, Art Critics.Art Galleries, Museums,
Art Schools and Established Art Publications. I thin that these images
would fail legitimation in almost all those instances.
I'm quite sure what to think about this.
Cheers,
Eduardo Corte-Real