Hello All,

Around 3 months ago, I started on a quest to identify critical factors to
develop a framework that would aid individuals, institutions and businesses
to develop holistic and robust vision for the future design challenges.

In initial studies, I delineated the parameters that could form the backbone
for Design forecasting. In the Second stage of the study, I am now
endeavoring to find out the propensity of these factors viz-a-viz different
product categories. Your valuable participation, through attached
Questionnaires, will help me identify and compare the difference among
different categories.

These small yet interesting studies are just 5 simple questions long, are in
multiple choice format. I request your participation to fill any one (5-6
mins) or both of these questionnaires (10-12 mins total).

If you find it convenient and possible, please share the same with
colleagues and friends to participate as well.

1) https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/innovation-forecasting2
<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esurveymonkey
%2Ecom%2Fr%2Finnovation-forecasting2&urlhash=WAqK&_t=tracking_anet>
2) http://goo.gl/forms/jKrftvRu0j
<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgoo%2Egl%2Fforms%2F
jKrftvRu0j&urlhash=nSpD&_t=tracking_anet>

Thank you in advance for your insights, time and patience.

Sugandh Malhotra

Ph.D. research scholar, IIT Delhi

---