Dear All,

RUBIKA INDIA hosted at DSK International Campus, in Pune, is linked to
RUBIKA France.

Its a creative campus nurturing 3 schools: Supinfocom for Animation,
Supinfogame for video game

and ISD for Industrial design. ISD RUBIKA graduates in Product Design,
Transportation Design and

Digital Design are placed internationally. We strives to deliver graduates
who are passionate and fit for international career.

ISD RUBIKA INDIA is seeking an excellent *Engineer* design instructor with
a demonstrated records of accomplishments

with minimum 5 years of experience.

If you think you are qualified for the role and could contribute your best
in shaping young designers,

feel free to send me directly a cover letter + resume + PDF format of your
portfolio.

Please, use the subject as *Design Engineer Instructor - YOUR NAME* for
your expression of interest.

Warm Regards

Benjamin

- - - -

SKYPE : benjamin delaoutre ISD Rubika India

- - - -

*Benjamin Delaoutre - *Senior Industrial Design Trainer - Mobile : +91 777
405 2067 - *on what's App' // on Viber App'*

*DSK International Campus *Survey No. 55/54 | Tarwadi | Pune - Solapur Road

Pune - 412 308 | Maharashtra | India  | http://www.dsksic.com