Yes, and equally nervous considering other recent poor attempts to ‘archive’ HE sector materials, resources and case studies.

From: Open Educational Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leo Havemann
Sent: 24 June 2015 12:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Jorum

Hi David,

I’m also quite surprised and a bit confused by this move.

Recognising that open practices are by nature social and collaborative ones and working to support those better in relation to resource development is a good thing

What I am rather confused about is where, once the resources from Jorum get ‘archived’ so that they will still be available, are they going to be archived into, other than say, an OER repository. In which case … er…

Cheers

Leo