Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Does any of you provide OH services to local Mortuary Assistants/Technicians?

What type of services do you provide for them?

Do you have any audit forms you could share with me?

I have been asked to take this on as part of my remit.

As always with grateful thanks

Grant

____________________________________

Grant Ciccone RN GradCert (OH) COSH-S FRSM FRSPH

Occupational Health Advisor

(Expert Advisor on Health & Work)

Brent Council

Civic Centre

Engineers Way

Wembley

London HA9 0FJ

Direct Line: 0208 937 3144

T: 07824526751

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.brent.gov.uk

Please note change of address from 1st July 2015

Brent Council Occupational Health Service

Suite 204

Olympic Way

Wembley

Middlesex HA9 0NP

Get the latest council news, events and service updates from across Brent – straight to your inbox. Sign up to YourBrent today.

--
The use of Brent Council's e-mail system may be monitored and communications read in order to secure effective operation of the system and other lawful purposes.